Wednesday, December 9, 2009

End of the Semester

I can honestly say that I am going to miss this class. I got to know some amazing people and learn so much about what is going on around me. This was a very comfortable class and felt more like hanging out with friends than going to class. I think this might be the first time that I have made really good friends and actually hung out with people in my class outside of the classroom setting. After this tough semester for me, not only school but personally, I realized that there are so many people out there that are very genuine and caring. I think we all became such good friends because of the atmosphere Dr. Bogad has given us.

The topics that we covered in class has taught me a lot. Most of what we have learned will stick with me all throughout my college life and even when I hopefully become a teacher. Before this class I didn't have the type of mind that I do today. It has changed the way I think about everyday life happenings. I hope everyone continues to have great college classes and hopefully I'll see most of you around campus! :)

Felicia McGuire

1 comment:

  1. I'll be seeing you at work! But this post is cute! I'll miss our class too!

    ReplyDelete